Ohm’s law and the topic of current electricity are interrelated to each other, in fact, ohm’s law has various applications including resistivity inside a material or coefficient of resistivity, electric energy, etc. Current electricity is defined as the division of the rate of flow of charges per unit time which gives rise to many rules and applications of it such as Kirchoff’s law and Wheatstone bridge which work on the principle of it.
The equivalent resistance or potential in a series of parallel circuits can be found out using meter bridge, etc.
Use these free google slides themes for easy editing your Physics class report and a research thesis. The template can be easily customized in PowerPoint Template or as slides.
Main Features of this PowerPoint Template and Google Slides Themes:
- Title Slide: you can put a catchy and attractive title here with an attractive background picture of the topic
- About Your Topic: this will help you explain the theme, suggestion, or argument regarding a topic, make sure to add short points to it.
- Explain Your Topic: explain and interact with your viewers about a part of the discussion with the images as an additive element.
- Picture Slides: describe the topic by adding only images, visuals, or process info-graphs.
- Differences Slide: give differential slides about your product (pros and cons) and multi-paragraph for various uses.
- About Section: here you can add a thank you slide with your bio.