Haloalkanes are the organic compounds having singly bonded carbon atoms whereas haloarenes have double bonds between their carbon atoms. In this chapter, we will study about the nomenclature, their preparation from alcohols, halides, radical hydrogenation or nucleophilic substitution methods(like SN1 and SN2). We will look at their physical properties, chemical reactions, and polyhalogen compounds formed by them. The uses of halo compounds include freons, DDT, or as perchloroethane.
Use these free google slides themes for easy editing your chemistry class report and a research thesis. The template can be easily customized in PowerPoint Template or as slides.
Main Features of this PowerPoint Template and Google Slides Themes:
- Title Slide: you can put a catchy and attractive title here with an attractive background picture of the topic
- About Your Topic: this will help you explain the theme, suggestion, or argument regarding a topic, make sure to add short points to it.
- Explain Your Topic: explain and interact with your viewers about a part of the discussion with the images as an additive element.
- Picture Slides: describe the topic by adding only images, visuals, or process info-graphs.
- Differences Slides: give differential slides about your product (pros and cons)
- Table Comparison: Slides For Comparison by Table Styles (Differences slides)
- About Section: here you can add a thank you slide with your bio.
- Review Concept Slide: address the main points of your presentation.